- Review Questions (included in the bingo sheet download below)
- Bingo Sheets (downloaded below, with the key words provided in the previous lessons randomly written in the blank squares: Gratefulness, God, Immutable, Holy, Faithfulness, Righteous, Just, Love,
Creator, Shepherd, Good, Prayer, King, Savior, Jesus, Power)
- Small wrapped candies, such as Hershey's® Kisses, to use as markers
- Print one copy of the Review Questions.
- Pass out some wrapped candies to each player.
- Ask the questions one at a time, varying the order. Players will answer the
questions and put a marker on ONE square with the correct answer on their
sheet. Once markers are on the sheet, they cannot be moved to another square!
Whoever fills in a row of four (across, down, or diagonal) will say, “Thanksgiving!”
- Optional: Players can cover the entire sheet before
saying, “Turkey!” Repeat questions as necessary.