Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the swallow kind as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
Zeynel Cebeci, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Members of this kind love to munch on _______.
- Members of the ______ insects were almost 70% of their diet.
- These birds tend to live in medium-sized ________.
- In some species, the colonies will _______ to avoid harsh winter conditions.
- Swallow chicks are sensitive to ____.
- Nests and ____ are quite small, measured in centimeters and millimeters.
- Many members of this species ____ in caves or other dark, covered areas of their habitat.