Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the finfoot as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
Masked Finfoot, ouhid biplob, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- These birds are very uncommon, secretive, and considered __________ in many areas.
- There are only three _______ in this kind, and each is found on a different continent.
- They like slow-moving water or ponds in the _______ they call home.
- They feed almost entirely in the _____ and have a broad diet.
- Nesting takes place in the overhanging __________ of these birds’ home range.
- The eggs are incubated for less than two _____.
- The male will carry the chicks in special _______ under his wings.
- Males and females share the responsibility of __________ the eggs.
- These birds look vaguely like a cross between a ____ and rail.
- This bird belongs to the _______ kind.