Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the Toads as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
“A Couch's Spadefoot Toad in Texas” by Gary Stolz/U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service licensed under Public Domain
- These creatures are found in the ______.
- ______ need to stay wet to live.
- These toads live in ______.
- This toad has _____-shaped feet.
- ______ are able to sense water evaporating.
- These toads exhibit a trait called phenotypic ______.
- Brightly colored males are better ______ against the desert sand.
- This week’s kind is the ______.
- You might see these around you in Central or Southwest ______.
- Males and females of this kind are roughly the same ______.