A. J. T. Johnsingh, WWF-India and NCF via Wikimedia Commons
How much do you know about the pangolins? Did you know that God designed them with special features? Use your knowledge to solve this crossword puzzle. If you need help, find answers in these articles (or use the word bank):
- God designed the ________ with many special features.
- Pangolins eat ants and ________.
- Pangolins are the only mammals with ______.
- They have poor vision and are mostly _________.
- Baby pangolins like to ride on their mother's ____.
- Since they have no teeth, pangolins swallow ______ to crush prey in their stomachs.
- Pangolins can emit a foul ____ when threatened.
- There are _____ species of pangolins in the world.
- When threatened, pangolins can curl up in a ____.
- The pangolin uses its ______ tongue to catch insects.
- Pangolins have a strong sense of _____.
- They can tear apart insect burrows with their strong _____.
- The pangolins tongue is attached deep in its _____ instead of the back of its mouth.