Read Genesis 6–9 for help with this puzzle.
- After the Flood, Noah built an __________ to the Lord.
- During the Flood, only Noah and those who were with him in the __________ remained alive.
- Noah and his __________ made it safely through the Flood on the Ark.
- Noah __________ with God.
- During the time of Noah, the Lord saw that the __________ of man was great.
- As a judgment on the sin of mankind, God promised Noah He would send a __________.
- The sign of God’s promise to Noah to never again flood the entire earth is the __________.
- Noah found __________ in the eyes of the Lord.
- Noah did __________ that God commanded him.
- After the Ark rested on the mountains of Ararat, Noah sent out a __________ and it returned with an olive leaf.
- After the Flood, __________ remembered Noah.
- Noah was a __________ man.
- Noah was __________ hundred years old when the Flood covered the earth.