Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the rough-skinned newts as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
Orange Collared Manakin
Jsayre64, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- The underside of these newts is ______.
- These newts breed in the ______.
- Young newts of this kind go into the _____ stage after hatching.
- This kind undergoes ______ into the adult stage.
- These newts start to ______ on land once they are adults.
- This week's kind is the ______ kind.
- These newts secrete ______ through from their skin.
- When females lay eggs, they pass their ______ on to the eggs.
- These newts eat small ______.
- The Taricha kind is known as the rough-skinned ______ kind.