on January 7, 2008
Can you solve the bat crossword puzzle challenge?
- God created bats with other flying creatures on this day.
- When we have a question about creation, we need to
look here first.
- All of these look similar to the bats we see today.
- A bat’s wing is structured like this part of our body.
- Some bats have lived to be this old.
- A bat is not a bird, but is actually in this class.
- This is what baby bats are called.
- This is what the mother bat feeds her babies.
- Bats use this to “see” at night.
- Bats often hang out here during the day and sleep.
- A bat can eat up to 1,000 of these in a single hour.
Bats: Marvels or Monsters?
This issue of Kids Answers explores interesting facts about bats, looks at differences between birds and bats, contains a pull-out bat poster and more!
Browse Kids Issue