Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the Mole Snake as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
Mole Snake, Willem Van Zyl, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- This snake can be found in Southeast Asia and the southern ______.
- It likes to live in __________.
- This kind is _____, with only two to four species depending on which scientists you talk to.
- This snake that gets its name from a _______ mammal.
- Its favorite food is _____.
- Females of this kind get significantly ______ than the males.
- This kind is _________.
- This snake eats anything it can fit in its _____.
- Frogs and _______ are on the menu.
- This week's kind is the mole _____.