Read this issue and then
use the clues below to
complete the crossword
puzzle. Can you do it?
- Sometimes it’s easy to forget that our
sun is actually a ____.
- Other stars can brighten and dim a lot.
Wild swings like that with our sun would make
life on earth __________.
- The moon has an odd _____ around the earth.
- God created the sun and moon on day ____
of creation week.
- The sun is the ideal ________ from earth.
Not too close or we’d burn, and not too far
away or we’d freeze.
- A _____ _______ happens when the
moon passes in front of the sun.
- While our sun does shoot out _____ ______, they’re tame in
comparison to other stars.
- One thing is very different about our
moon: how ___ God designed it to
be compared to the earth.
- About every two years, the ____
passes in front of the sun, hiding it
from view somewhere on earth.