Need help solving this crossword? Learn more about the bandicoot as Professor Barry Mins studies kinds that may have been on the Ark.
Eastern Barred Bandicoot
JJ Harrison (https://www.jjharrison.com.au/), CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- These marsupials are found in _________ and Papua New Guinea.
- Bandicoots are a type of _________.
- The species in this kind are largely rare and __________.
- Some reintroductions have failed due to _________.
- Bandicoots love to ___.
- Its _________ are specially designed to dig in the dirt.
- They tend to be _________, munching on plants and insects.
- They are primarily _________ but will come out during the day at times.
- This week's kind is the _________.
- ______ size tends to be around two or three.
- Gestation is around 12 1/2 ____.
- Birth tends to occur year-round, except in the ______.