Balaenicipitidae? What's That?
on November 23, 2021
For help in solving this crossword puzzle, please see Balaenicipitidae.
motorpool100, CC BY 2.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- This bird has a very large ____.
- This bird likes to live in the _____.
- This bird is a ________, feeding on fish, frogs, turtles, snakes and even baby Nile crocodiles!
- Its enlarged _________ allows it to swallow its prey whole.
- Both _______ will care for the eggs and young.
- These birds are not __________.
- The nests are made of large mounds of __________.
- Shoebills lay anywhere from one to _____ eggs at a time.
- These birds are found in the _______ interior.
- The ________ has long legs that allow it to wade into shallow water.