Reading is so much fun! Here’s a special bookmark from Kids Answers to mark
your place as you read your Bible or another great book.
You Will Need:
- Paper or Cardstock
- Crayons, Markers, or
- Contact paper
- Ribbon or String
Steps 4, 5, and 6 are optional.
- Download the attached pdf and print on paper or cardstock.
- Color the bookmark, if desired. Cut the bookmark out along the outside dotted lines and fold
it in half along the center line.
- Glue the two sides together so it stays folded.
- Put a piece of cardboard in the center of the paper before
gluing it for a sturdier bookmark.
- Cover with clear contact paper or have it laminated at an
office supply store so it lasts longer.
- Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and tie a ribbon,
string, etc. through as a tassel.