Thumbprint giraffe card pattern is available by downloading the pdf version of this project (see below).
- Thumbprint Giraffe Card pattern
- Yellow cardstock, 1 sheet per child
Tools and Basic Supplies
- Brown stamp pads
- Crayons or markers
- Cut the two sections of the Thumbprint Giraffe Card
pattern apart. Then create a template for the front
of the card using the “Jambo” Giraffe piece, and a
template for the inside of the card using the “Jesus loves
you . . . ” piece.
- Photocopy the front and inside templates onto yellow
cardstock, 1 sheet per child.
- Fold the sheets in half to make cards.
Class Time Directions
- Press your thumb onto the brown stamp pad and then
onto the giraffe’s neck. Do this a number of times to
create a giraffe print pattern.
- Color the inside of the card with crayons or markers
and then write your name at the bottom.
- Make more than one and have fun giving them to others!