- Genesis 1:24–25
- Job 40:15–24
Teachers should read the Scripture and text for each lesson prior to teaching it. You should be able to answer the questions below prior to asking them of the student. We have included page numbers from the text where answers are found.
This lesson demonstrates the need for students to develop a Biblical worldview as opposed to a humanistic/evolutionary worldview. It will also show that evolution and the Bible are incompatible.
Have the student read Scripture out loud. Have student read the text, pp. 11–17.
- Why is the sort of science which we normally see as “real” science unable to give us certainty about past events? (see p. 14)
- Briefly explain dinosaur history using evolutionary assumptions. (p. 11)
- Briefly explain dinosaur history using Biblical assumptions. (p. 13)
- Why are the two explanations so different? (p. 14)
- Why is the Bible the history book of the universe? (p. 15)
- What is the difference between a Christian worldview and a secular worldview?
The Bible is the History Book of the universe!