This book presents an exciting and intriguing tour of chemistry as each chapter unfolds with facts and stories about the discoveries and discoverers.
- Recommended supplemental articles
- Chapter 3: Microscopic Diamonds Confound Geologists
- Chapter 5: Why the Electric Battery was Forgotten
- Chapter 6: Sir Isaac Newton (1642/3–1727)
- Chapter 7: Radioactive “Dating” Failure
- Chapter 10: Where Does the Ice Age Fit?
- Chapter 11: Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible?
- Chapter 16: DNA—What Does It Prove?
- Order the Book