Meet the Speakers
Two of the speakers coming to Answers for Women will be from AiG, molecular geneticist Dr. Georgia Purdom, who has been organizing these conferences for many years now, and me. Seven experts will be joining us to expose the lies that have crept into Christianity:
- Kay Arthur—Kay is the host and founder of Precept Ministries International, which teaches the popular Precept Inductive Bible Study Method, to help Christians study God’s Word for themselves. Kay is a former missionary and has a passion for people to be established in God’s Word.
- Justin Peters—Justin is the founder of Justin Peters Ministries and is committed to the expositional preaching of God’s Word. He is known for critiquing the “word-faith” movement and has taught believers across the United States and in 27 other countries.
- Erin Benziger—Erin has joined us for previous Answers for Women conferences, and we’re excited to welcome her back. Erin has a zeal to see women equipped with the truth of God’s Word and hosts a podcast for ladies called Equipping Eve and a blog, Do Not Be Surprised.
- Camille Cates—Camille is also a returning speaker to Answers for Women. She is the assistant director of Healing Hearts Ministries International and a certified counselor who helps others heal with God, his Word, and the gospel.
- Amy Spreeman—Amy is passionate about directing believers to God’s Word and helping them to be discerning about teachings and ideas that they hear both within the church and without. She is the founder, writer, and researcher for two news outlets, Berean Research and Berean Examiner, and the founder of Naomi’s Table, a Bible-based ministry for women.
- Phil Johnson—Phil is the executive director of Grace to You and editor of many of the books by well-known pastor and teacher John MacArthur. He is also the founder of several popular blogs including The Spurgeon Archive, The Hall of Church History, and the Pyromaniacs blog.
- Sarah Mally—Sarah is the founder of Bright Lights, a discipleship ministry encouraging young women to use their youth fully for Christ. She’s the author of Before You Meet Prince Charming, Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends, and Speak Truth in Your Heart.
Each of these teachers has a passion for God’s Word and the gospel message.
Each of these teachers has a passion for God’s Word and the gospel message. They all want to see a generation of Christians who will be able to discern truth from error because they know and esteem the Word of God as they should. We’re excited to welcome them to the Ark Encounter and Answers for Women and trust everyone in attendance will be blessed and encouraged by their teaching.
I urge you to make plans to join us for this faith-building conference. You will leave challenged and encouraged with the truth of God’s Word. And, in addition to the conference, you will receive free admission to both the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum—for a year (an annual combo pass)! This allows you to come and visit as many times as you would like (and enjoy free parking at every visit) for one year. For those who already have an annual pass, you receive free admission to one major AiG conference a year.
Many women make Answers for Women a yearly tradition with their church, with their ladies’ group, or with their teenage daughters. I encourage you to make it a tradition for yourself as well—you don’t want to miss the biblically sound teaching you will receive that will help you grow and dive deeper into God’s Word.
Register today at AnswersforWomen.org.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,
This item was written with the assistance of AiG’s research team.