God has given us many friends here at Answers in Genesis, and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the great friendship we have established with Pastor Johnny Hunt over the past few years. Pastor Johnny is the pastor of First Baptist Church Woodstock in northwest Atlanta, where I have spoken a few times. He is also a past president of the Southern Baptist Convention. Answers in Genesis loves to partner with others in the body of Christ who stand with us on the authority of God’s Word beginning in Genesis.
This year, Pastor Johnny and his wife will host four Timothy Barnabas conferences across the US, with the emphasis of encouraging pastors and their wives. These conferences begin in just a few weeks. We at Answers in Genesis are excited to be an exhibitor at Timothy Barnabas and would recommend this retreat to pastors or church leaders of any denomination. Below are some exciting facts about this great conference:
- Timothy Barnabas is a ministry of instruction and encouragement to pastors all across the country
- In 2014, Timothy Barnabas saw over 750 leaders in US events . . . represented 63% growth over 2013
- 91% of "Retreat” pastors bring their wives
- 53% of 2014 attenders were first timers
- 35 states represented at 2014 Retreats
- 46 is the average age of pastors who attend a Retreat
- 258 is the average church size of those in attendance (150 is the median size)
- 122,885 is the total average Sunday morning attendance of the pastors who attended one of the 5 Retreats in 2014
Pastors, I urge you to take advantage of this unique opportunity!
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,