I have an exciting announcement. The new Answers in Genesis mobile application is now available! Our web team has worked incredibly hard on this app to bring you some great resources. Below I have shared the article that our team has written announcing the new mobile app—available for iPhone, Android, and also as a web based app. AiG has had an app available, but this is a totally new app available in these three ways. Here is the AiG announcement:
I urge you to take advantage of this great resource. The new Get Answers app will put excellent apologetics material right at your fingertips.
Of course, this new app, “Get Answers,” doesn’t replace our website, www.answersingenesis.org. Instead, the Get Answers app provides additional tools to aid users in evangelism and personal spiritual growth. You can also easily access our digital content to help you stay up-to-date with Answers in Genesis.
Check out what this nifty app can do:
Did we mention that all of the above features and content are totally free? We hope these tools will be a blessing to all who use them. Additionally, upgrade to the premium version to unlock two great witnessing tools for a low, one-time price of $1.99.
- The “get answers” feature provides answers to 61 of our most common biblical authority questions.
- Check “our latest” to stay current with our most recent blog posts, podcasts, articles, and videos. All of these are located in one spot, conveniently formatted for your mobile device.
- Our app’s “Answers in Genesis events” feature has all of our upcoming events—around the world. You can select any event to get details and directions on your mobile device.
- “My library” synchronizes all the content you have previously purchased or will purchase in the future using your Answers in Genesis web account. For Apple devices, it also shows content from in-app purchases. All of the digital books have been formatted specifically for use in our mobile app.
- The “shop” feature allows you to purchase digital content on an Apple device or anything in our web store on all other mobile devices.
- “For kids” is a feature designed to engage a wide range of young people. From videos to articles to cartoons, kids can keep coming back for answers.
For witnessing, learning, engaging kids, and finding our events or latest communications, add this app to your home screen to find and share answers!
- The Check This Out video series is a great tool to show someone a brief video on one of six topics. If you would like to use these videos outside of the mobile app, the download price of these digital videos is $12.99 in our web store.
- Our digital tract feature allows you to send an email of any item in the “get answers” section as a digital witnessing tract—providing you with an opportunity to acquire a person’s email address. How often do you get to give someone a tract that answers his exact question—and then follow up later to start a dialogue? This premium feature makes it easier than ever.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying, Ken