Have you ordered your 2017 VBS kit yet? All of the PDF guides are now online, so you can start planning your week of Operation Arctic! Through the end of the year, this special offer gets you nine downloadable leader guides with your pre-ordered Super Starter Kit.
So What Is Available?
- Director Guide: The Operation Arctic Director Guide gives you all of the information you need for putting together a great week of VBS!
- Assembly Guide: Each day of VBS starts and ends with an assembly. This consists of the welcome, introducing the theme of the day, music, mission moment with Children’s Hunger Fund, and of course, the daily drama! This guide contains everything you need to create a fun, unforgettable week through worship songs, kids helping other kids across the world, and application lessons through the skit. You’ll find directions for designing your main set, costume ideas for your drama characters, and scripts so your drama team can get to work memorizing their lines!
- Treasure Point Teacher Guides (Toddlers, Pre-Primary, Primary, Junior): The teacher guides contain each day’s lesson as children explore the authority of God’s Word.
- Klondike Corner Snacks Guide: The snacks station isn’t a “break” room for the kids. Each snack relates to each day’s lesson and helps reinforce what the children are learning throughout the day and the week.
- Glacier Gap Games Guide: These fun activities also incorporate the lessons in a way that the kids will remember. Each day features outdoor and indoor activities, depending on format and weather. With this guide, you’ll have a list of materials needed for each game so that you can start collecting those items now!
- Science & Crafts Guide: Crafts are a big part of most VBS programs, but Answers VBS uniquely combines this with a scientific element! Science experiments help build apologetics as they show that what we see in God’s world truly does agree with what we read in God’s Word. This year, this guide also features an expanded Mission Moment (to use in place of the one during the Assembly Time) with videos from Children’s Hunger Fund, activity ideas, printable map projects, and bonus videos from the Wild Brothers! You may also want to choose to feature a music time or a memory verse time—ideas for both of these are also featured in this guide! With all the supply lists given throughout, you’ll get a great head start preparing for next summer!
If you have already ordered your Super Starter kit, you can download each of the guides to start thinking about your program before your kit even arrives! And if you haven’t preordered, what are you waiting for? Check out the Operation Arctic product line at AnswersVBS.com and place your order today!
Music (which will be covered in a future blog post) is also ready to download now! Stay up to date with everything Operation Arctic through the Answers VBS blog, Facebook page and discussion group, and Pinterest page.