Looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer - Please update your browser
It seems that if a protein performs a certain function in one organism, then that same protein should perform the same function in a variety of organisms.
For many years the roles of microbes as part of God’s wonderful design have been neglected. Perhaps it is because many people associate microbes as the cause of death, disease, and suffering.PDF Download
I am not sure what I was expecting when I picked up Dr. David DeWitt’s book Unraveling the Origins Controversy, but after reading the first few chapters, I was pleasantly surprised.
Scheduled to be released in theaters in February 2008, Ben Stein’s movie EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed will surely add more fuel to the fire of the creation/evolution controversy.
In breaking news, two research groups have published findings that they have been able to turn ordinary human skin cells into stem cells that behave much like embryonic stem cells (ESCs).
That is what several scientists and a religious historian seemed to be asking and answering at a forum I attended last Wednesday at COSI entitled, “Intersection of Faith & Evolution: A Civil Dialogue”
I have been appalled and outraged when reading recent news reports regarding what is happening in public schools. Let’s take a look at two of these that have occurred in the last couple months.
Over the weekend several news outlets were declaring somewhat definitively that scientists at the J. Craig Venter Institute have created “artificial life.”
Antibiotic resistance of bacteria is not an example of evolution in action but rather variation within a bacterial kind. It is also a testimony to the wonderful design God gave bacteria.
It became apparent through our discussions that we needed to have a meeting of creation microbiologists.
Dr. Georgiai Purdom reports on her experieces at the BSG conferences.
Only 10% of bacteria are “bad” or pathogenic (disease-causing) while the other 90% are “good” or non-pathogenic. In fact, they are necessary components for human life.
No results found in .