Location: Williamstown, KY
Department: Attractions Operations
Seasonal – Greeter and Event Specialists are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions and serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multitasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
· Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
· Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
· Provide excellent service to all guests and employees by creating the first impression throughout their visit at the attraction.
· Work areas may be in various places.
· Provide excellent service to all guests and employees by greeting, directing, and answering questions relative to the attraction and event information and wayfinding.
· Proactively engage guests to assertively direct and enforce traffic flow.
· Assist guests and employees.
· Provide event guests with point-of-entry assistance and in finding satisfactory event seating in the Answers Center auditorium and other event spaces; also assist guests in exiting event spaces at the conclusion of events and provide direction as needed to their next activity.
· Provide an inviting welcome to charters arriving at the Answers Center, assisting with guest on where to get rentals, how to have an excellent experience, what to do when ready to leave the attraction for the day.
· Assist the Event Operations team in the set-up, refreshing and restoring of event spaces before, during and following events.
· Assist Guest Services and Housekeeping in ensuring public areas are always clean and presentable and clear of obstructions.
· And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
· Availability to work weekends.
· Customer service skills: friendly and courteous with guests and employees
· Assertive in directing traffic flow and giving directions to large crowds.
· Basic Math skills: Accuracy in cash and financial transactions with guests
· Organizational skills: rotation of date sensitive inventory and cleaning
· Must be able to stand and move about throughout the day.
· Perform duties in varied temperature and weather conditions throughout the attraction.
· Bend and lift 25 to 50 pounds.
· Punctual: arriving to various locations in a timely mannerApply for this Position