Location: Petersburg, KY
Summary: The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the presentation of our products across our Answers in Genesis ministry and themed attractions, the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum. Assists the Marketing Director in creating, implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for products across digital and traditional media. Collaborates with our retail and sales teams to develop and execute strategies to equip our visitors with these vital resources.
This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Study ministry’s resources, understanding the foundational message of the ministry in order to grasp our mission and vision to effectively market these resources.
- Develop product marketing strategies with the product development and sales teams (pricing, advertising, product launching, planograms)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Write powerful messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, onsite signage at attractions), stressing the importance of these vital resources to equip people with the truth of God’s Word
- Develop a variety of marketing campaigns for the ministry's advancement, submit plans for approval, and execute approved plans
- Regularly evaluate marketing internal and external outlets to ensure quality standards are met
- Ensure all marketing campaigns assigned are delivered on time and within budget
- Evaluate campaigns using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Quickly report on campaign performance and reformulate plan and approach as needed
- Utilize project management software to track campaigns from conception through completion
- Assist in the technical execution of marketing campaigns such as, for example, running digital ads, designing and placing signage, and print assets, updating website and email content, etc.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attends a local Bible-believing church.
- A passion for getting these life-changing resources into the hands of adults and children
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Strong ability to conduct and facilitate marketing campaign meetings involving multiple divisions
- Ability to estimate and meet realistic deadlines, being flexible to changing priorities
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with major in Business, Marketing, or Management
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Digital Marketing experience in Facebook, Email, and Google marketing
Items Needed for Possible Employment
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list
- Completion of on-line application, https://answersingenesis.org
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation Testimony
- Creation Belief Statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen