Location: Petersburg, KY
Department: AV Services
The Digital Media Designer will be responsible for creating & gathering images, videos, and other file types to be displayed on digital signage throughout the organization. A strong design background will be necessary as many of the assets needed for the platform will require custom designs. Need to also have a basic understanding of audio/video editing programs. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Designing, assembling and managing the assets for digital signage throughout the Ark Encounter, Creation Museum & General Ministry.
- Must learn the basics of Scala as the primary digital signage software as well as Pro-Presenter, etc.
- Use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Scala designer and other relevant video editing suites to create digital signage templates and files.
- Work with event organizers to design or collaborate on digital signage marketing needs prior to and during live events.
- Work with the marketing department to create & collaborate on digital signage marketing campaigns that align with current needs and marketing strategies.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attends a local Bible-believing church.
- Have a strong background in graphic design.
- Have experience with Adobe Suite products, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, or other design and editing software.
- Be able and willing to continue to learn how to best utilize the tools given to continually expand the use of digital signage throughout the ministry.
- Be a self-starter and be able to see jobs through to completion.
- Must have a servant’s heart.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years working with an enterprise level digital signage deployment.
- A background in general art, photography, graphic design and/or film is required with examples of prior work.
- A minimum of 2 years with leadership responsibility
- A college degree is a benefit but not required for this position.
Items Needed for Possible Employment
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list
- Completion of on-line application, https://answersingenesis.org
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation Testimony
- Creation Belief Statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen