Location: Petersburg, KY
Department: AV Services
The Digital Signage Manager will be responsible for organizing, implementing, and expanding the use of digital media content throughout our attractions and facilities. This position will need to have experience working with digital delivery programs (such as Scala) with the primary purpose of providing marketing to guests along with way-finding and general attraction/ministry information. The goal is to create powerful visual media that will engage & inform our guests. Though this position will be reporting directly to the VP of Audio/Visual, they will also be working with many other departments in order to pull together all the information needed. This will include Point of Sale, Design, Guest Service, Events, etc. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Maintain digital signage media players and displays installed at the Ark Encounter, Creation Museum & Warehouse. They will also Maintain portable displays used by the Advancement and Events teams.
- Operate and maintain Scala as the primary digital signage software as well as Pro-Presenter and other media platforms.
- Administering & customizing user accounts for various departments within the ministry that utilize digital signage.
- Use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Scala designer and other relevant video editing suites to create digital signage templates and files that improve guest experience and promote attraction activities and publications.
- Work with event organizers to incorporate digital signage marketing before and during live events.
- Work with the marketing department to create digital signage marketing campaigns that align with current needs and marketing plans.
- Work with the Technology and AV department for network and maintenance needs.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attends a local Bible-believing church.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of Scala (or related program) and their digital signage software.
- This position requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have experience with graphic design using Adobe Suite products, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, or other design and editing software.
- Have a working understanding of marketing and be able to consider future trends in the marketing field.
- Be able and willing to continue to learn how to best utilize the tools given to continually expand the use of digital signage withing the ministry.
- Be able to write some code using HTML5 and/or other coding languages.
- Have a working understanding of network protocols and switch management.
- Be a self-starter and be able to see jobs through to completion.
- Must have a servant’s heart.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years working with an enterprise level digital signage deployment.
- A background in general art, photography, graphic design and/or film is required with examples of prior work.
- A minimum of 2 years with leadership responsibility
- A college degree is a benefit but not required for this position.
Items Needed for Possible Employment
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list
- Completion of on-line application, https://answersingenesis.org
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation Testimony
- Creation Belief Statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen